Treatments

We believe in offering the best and most advanced medical practices and procedures which is a growing but an unexplored need of our country.

Dermatology:

Dermatology is defined as the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to skin, nails, hair and its diseases. Dermatologists are specialists in evaluating and managing patients with such disorders of benign or malignant nature.

MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY

This is a sub-specialty under the practices of ‘Dermatology’. Medical dermatologists specialize in medicine and diagnoses for the complete range of diseases and conditions of the skin, hair, and nails.

Diagnosis and treatment of conditions and diseases related to ‘Skin’:

Skin visibly makes up the largest organ of the human body, which covers around 92% of the body, while the hair and nails comprise of the rest 8%.

The basic function of the skin is to medically prevent the body from infections and diseases, ultra-violet radiations, harmful chemicals, and toxins, while also managing the smooth functioning of the blood vessels and sweat glands to regulate the human body temperature.

Dr. Khilji Faisal Arif, The Skin Clinic offers services for a range of conditions and diseases associated with skin:

COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY

While clinical dermatology focuses on treatment and prevention of conditions and diseases related to skin, hair, and nails, cosmetic dermatology refers to further enhancement and improvement to the overall appearance of skin, hair, and nails. Cosmetic dermatologists are medical doctors have received additional training in dermatology to assess and treat conditions related to skin, hair, and nails and enhance their overall appearance cosmetically.

At Dr. Khilji Faisal Arif “The Skin Clinic”, we are proud of our advanced skill set of cosmetic dermatology including procedures such as Botox, Fillers, Collagen and Laser treatments.

Healthy, youthful and radiant skin is our priority

At Dr. Khilji Faisal Arif- The Skin Clinic, we offer a thoroughly planned and a structured daily regimen that suits your skin type, tailored to your needs. Hence it varies from patient to patient, depending on the skin type and the level of care needed.

A daily regimen starts with the regular use of sunscreen, to diminish the effects of sun damage and premature aging and integrates all medical-based cosmeceutical products to fight age-related skin problems.

Factors that lead to damaged skin and premature aging:

Dr. Khilji Faisal Arif The Skin Clinic specializes in the following services for cosmetic dermatology: